Departments > Comptroller's Office
Address: Town Hall, 80 Main Street Terryville, CT 06786
Phone Accounts Payable/Payroll: 860-585-4009
EMail: Contact Us Form
Original FY 2023-2024 Budget As Adopted by Referendum 4-29-2023
Director of Finance
Grace K. Zweig
Payroll/Accounts Payable Clerk
Fax (860) 585-4057
- David C. Mischke
Assistant Town Treasurer
- Matthew Tellier
Board of Finance
- James Kilduff (R), Chairman
- Victoria A. Carey (D), Vice-Chair
- Barbara Rockwell (R)
- Briana J. Brumaghim (D)
- Eugene Croce (R)
- Jennifer Brunoli (R)
- Roxanne McCann (R), Town Council Liaison
The Comptroller's Office is responsible for the following:
- Supervise the safekeeping and distribution of all funds for the Town of Plymouth.
- Coordinate the preparation and administration of the budget.
- Provide cash management of town funds, including investments, debt service and accounts payable.
- Prepare and maintain the Town of Plymouth's payroll functions.
- Oversee purchasing and bidding.
- Administer the town pension plan and insurance coverage's.
- Prepare financial information for the annual audit and bond offerings.
- Provide financial information to the public, boards and commissions, and department heads.
Annual budgets and annual reports can be found by clicking here.