Fire Department Application: Fire Department Application
Hose Company #1 Terryville Fire Department Headquarters
Address: 21 Harwinton Avenue, Terryville, CT 06786
Hose Company #2 Plymouth Fire Company
Address: 691 Main Street, Plymouth, CT 06782
Hose Company #4 Fall Mountain Co., Home of the Mountaineers
Address: 1 Allentown Road, Terryville, CT 06786
(Click on an Officer's name to send them a message)
- Chief Mark Sekorski
- Assistant Chief Chris Masi
- Deputy Chief Greg Cody
- Deputy Chief Derek Freimuth
- Captain Scott Milliken, Hose Company #1
- Captain Tom O'Keefe, Hose Company #4
- Captain Tim Zagurski, Plymouth Company
- Captain Charles Formhals, Ladder Company
- Captain Anthony Orsini, Health & Safety Officer
- Victor Mitchell, Department Chaplain
The Terryville Volunteer Fire Department is a non-profit corporation chartered by the State of Connecticut and established to provide fire protection and emergency service to the people of the Town of Plymouth. Such services include emergency response to fires, motor vehicle accidents, hazardous material incidents, and other related calls. The Terryville Volunteer Fire Department is also extremely active with Fire Prevention programs. These programs are offered to elementary schools, cub scouts, senior citizens groups and special groups as needed. At the present time, we have 95 regular members. The department offers a tax abatement & retirement plan for members. If interested in joining, please call 585-6009 or you can click here for an application.
The Department has and always will try to help out businesses in the town with any questions. If any businesses have special needs, the Terryville Volunteer Fire Department will do their best to meet these needs.
- Hose Company #4, Annual breakfast in October.
- Ladder Company Supper, first Saturday in December (corned beef and steak served) for retirees.
- Plymouth Company Christmas Tree Sales, beginning the weekend of Thanksgiving until supplies last.
- Hose Company #1 Supper, third Saturday in January (Roast beef served) for retirees.
The Terryville Volunteer Fire Department operates and is trained to use the following vehicles and machinery:
- 1 - 2000 gallonEngine/Tanker
- 5 - 1000 Gallon Engines
- 1 - Heavy Rescue Truck
- 1 - 75 ft. Tower Truck
- 1 - Mini Pumper/Mini Rescue
- 1 - ATV
- 1 - Utility Truck
- 3 - Rescue Boats
- 1 - Command Vehicle
Safety messages from local Emergency Services: