Shaping Our Community
“Plymouth – Shaping Our Community’s Future”
The Plymouth Community Investment Transformational Plan
Key elements of this plan and process include:
- Engaging the Town, area stakeholders, and the community to create a revitalized and exciting place that enhances the quality of life while adding and creating value to the community
- Identifying opportunities for growth and development within the Downtown area and throughout the community of Plymouth
- Developing actionable strategies that support purposeful steps to actively support the current businesses and attract future opportunities
- Creating a plan that has the ability to adapt to change and react to opportunities
Through the process, we will examine:
- Where Are We Today?
- Where Do We Want to Be in the Future?
- How Will We Get There?
Plymouth CIF Ad Hoc Committee:
- Bill Hamzy, Esq. – Chair
- Mayor Joseph Kilduff
- Ron Mamrosh
- Seth Duke
- Nate Brown
- Walter Seaman
- Roxanne McCann
The plan will be developed by the Ad Hoc Community Investment Fund Committee with assistance from East Hartford, CT based Goman+York
The development of The Plymouth Community Investment Transformational Plan is funded through a CT Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD) Community Investment Fund (CIF) Grant