Accessibility Complaint Form

Website Accessibility Complaint Form


Filing a complaint or grievance regarding the accessibility of the

Town of Plymouth’s Website


Who may complain?

A staff member, or member of the public may file a complaint or grievance.


How is a complaint submitted?

The individual may complain directly to the office of the Mayor or the webmaster.

Complaints may also be submitted orally or in writing, via US mail or email, or by completing the Town of Plymouth Website Accessibility Complaint Form below:


Written Complaint forms should be emailed or sent via US mail to: 


Town Hall, Town of Plymouth - Attn: Webmaster. 80 Main St. Terryville, CT 06786.


Oral complaints may be made by calling (860) 585-4000.


What information should be included in a written complaint?

A complaint or grievance regarding the inaccessibility of the Town's public website content should contain the following information:

First Name*:
Last Name*:
ZIP/Postal Code:
The date of the complaint * :
A description of the :
problem encountered * :
The URL (web address) or location :
of the page you are referencing * :
Solution desired * :